Amount to spent for free shipping
Heraklion town: 35.00€ Free shipping
Greece: 55.00€ Free shipping
Cart didn't update. Please, refresh the page and try again Cart didn't update. The item is out of stock. Product has been added to the cart. Products have been added to the cart. Product has been added to the wishlist. Product has been removed from the wishlist. Cart didn't update. Newsletter consent has been updated Something went wrong. Please, try again or contact with us.

Organic Whey Protein 80%

sports nutrition

Organic Whey Protein 80%

Organic Whey Protein 80%

Whey is very high source of protein and amino acid. For athletes and their increased demands to protect their muscle tissue, whey protein is a classic, proven option. (Content 77% protein)

4.00€ 4.00€

Category: Sports nutrition

Related categories: Superfoods, Nutrition, Dukan - Keto - Paleo diets, Organic

Product code: 600-2123




be informed in your email about the availability of the product

Your email address wont be shared or used for anything other than being notified of this item being re-stocked.

It is a concentrated and fast absorbing protein ideal for consumption before or after training. It is packed with amino acids, about 80% pure protein per serving, with the remaining 20% consisting of carbohydrates and fats.

It is excellent for anyone who wants to increase the daily intake of protein and improve the growth of muscle mass.

The reputation enhanced when it was studied and its composition was analyzed.
What makes it excel, it seems to be called BCAA, the three Amino Acids (leucine, valine and isoleucine), which constitute the main components of our muscle proteins and are considered essential for maintaining muscle tissue of glycogen stocks (major source of energy) and the creation of muscle mass. It is worth noting that these amino acids the human body can not produce them, which is why athletes (group with increased requirements) are turning to supplements respectively.

As shown in other studies, the whey protein improves the functions of our metabolism and reduces body fat compared with other protein foods, such as, for example, beef or chicken.
Whey protein is also used against allergies, asthma, high cholesterol, obesity, and weight loss, prevention of allergy in infants, terminal cancer.

It is a protein source that could improve the nutrient content of a diet, as also have a positive effect on the immune system.
Whey is a by-product of the cheese manufacturing process.
Following the creaming of the cheese, a residue remains which is called colostrum.
After an intensive, multiple filtering colostrum, this very special protein generated.

Nutritional information per 100g.

Energy: 1536kj / 367kcal

Proteins: 77,0gr. - 80gr

Fibres: 0gr.

Carbohydrates: 3.5g.

Fat: 5g. Salt: 0.5g.

free free shipping