Green Tea Ice Cream
Ingredients for 4 servings
• 8 egg yolks
• ¾ cup. brown sugar
• ½ cup. green tea
• 1 ½ cups. Milk 1.5%
• 2 ½ cups. Cream light
1. Beat the egg yolks with the sugar
2. Boil the milk and then just remove it from the heat, add the tea. Allow approximately 3-4 minutes.
3. Strain into a large pot, mix the milk-tea and add the cream. Once it starts to boil, remove it from the fire.
4. Add about ¼ of the cream mixture to the egg yolks and sugar, beating then to prevent clotting.
5. When the warm cream is mixed with the egg yolks, add the mixture slowly to the saucepan with the remaining cream, stirring continuously.
6. Put the pot on the oven eye. In low heat continue to stir gently until the mixture thickens.
7. Remove from heat, drain and transfer to a metal container for ice cream.
8. Put it in the freezer until slightly frozen (about 2 hours).
9. Then remove, tap with a wire and replace it in the freezer until completely frozen.