• 200g of strained yogurt
• 120g ground oats
• 2 tbsp. baking powder
• 1 tbsp. baking soda
• 1 egg or 60-100ml of almond drink
• 25g superberries protein
• 50ml olive oil or avocado oil
• 1 tbsp. vanilla extract
•1-2 tablespoons of honey (optional)
•couverture with 70% cocoa
•strawberry jam without sugar
- Pour the yogurt, egg, olive oil or avocado oil, honey, vanilla extract into a bowl and mix with a fork until the ingredients are homogenized and a fluid mixture is formed.
- In another bowl, pour the oats, soda & baking powder and mix them with a fork.
- Pour the flour mixture into the yogurt mixture and mix with a fork until it is homogeneous.
- Put a non-stick pan on medium heat.
- To cook the pancakes, you need a very small amount of olive oil in the pan.
- With a tablespoon, take some of the mixture and put it in the pan.
- Bake for 2-3 minutes until they take on color. Turn them on the other side and cook for another 2-3 minutes until they take on color & repeat the same process until the mixture is finished.
- Serve the pancakes on a plate with ingredients of your choice! I added sliced banana, blueberries, peanut butter, couverture with >70% cocoa, sugar free jam & quinoa pop.
Recipe from our favorite nutritionist