Organic Banana Powder
Organic banana powder rich in fiber, potassium and iron, zinc, magnesium, manganese, B6, C etc. It provides many essential nutrients and can benefit your immune system, heart health and digestion.
Related categories: Nutrition, Sports nutrition, Confectionery, Dried fruits, Dukan - Keto - Paleo diets, Organic
Product code: 625
Availability: AVAILABLE NOT AVAILABLE
Here are 10 benefits of Banana that benefit our body
1) Contains Many Important Nutrients: They’re particularly rich in potassium, vitamin C, and vitamin B6 and contain a fair amount of fiber.
2) May Lower Blood Pressure: Rich in potassium and magnesium. Increasing your intake of these two minerals may help reduce blood pressure.
3) Support Eye Health: Contain carotenoids like lutein and beta carotene that promote eye health and may reduce your risk of macular degeneration.
4) Rich in Antioxidants: It is high in many antioxidants that may prevent cell damage caused by free radicals and lower your risk of certain diseases.
5) May Support Your Immune System: A good source of vitamin C and vitamin B6, which are vitamins that support a strong immune system and fight infection.
6) May Improve Digestive Health: It is rich in prebiotics and fiber, which promote optimal digestion and may reduce your risk of Inflammatory Bowel Disease.
7) Delicious and Easy to Add to Your Diet: It it's sweet flavor makes them a great addition to various recipes., smoothies, protein, shakes, ice cream, cereal, muffins, pancakes, and homemade bread.
8) Increases absorption of minerals especially calcium which can aid in preventing Osteoporosis.
9) Promotes colon health: Resistant starch increases faecal bulking which promotes colon health and also acts as a re-hydrating agent for those suffering from diarrhoe
10) Banana powder is a natural source of "food" for the skin. It is an ideal "additive" for products aimed at those who have dry or sensitive skin.
Cosmetic use: Banana powder is an ideal ingredient for soaps (Cold and hot method), face masks, Body Wraps and Scrubs. Gives the "homemade cosmetics" the wonderful aroma of Banana, while at the same time "nourishes" and "softens" the skin.
Dosage: 1 - 2 teaspoons in milk, smoothies, yogurt, Cereals, Protein
Ready to Eat or as an Ingredient
Our banana powder is made from ripe bananas for better nutritional profile.