Organic Oat flakesThe oat flakes - are an excellent food that should not be missing from your daily diet! Oats are composed mainly of carbohydrates, so it is an excellent source of energy for our body. But contains a small amount of protein, and good fats. It is also rich in fiber with multiple health benefits.
It contains large amounts of B vitamins, which are very important for our health. Oats contains vitamin B6, riboflavin, thiamine, and calcium, magnesium, iron and zinc. It also contains a smaller amount of vitamin C, folic acid and potassium.
Food rich in fiber, oats recommended to be combined with adequate daily water consumption.
Can be combined with milk, yogurt, berries, nuts and cinnamon for a complete nutritious breakfast, ready in less than 5 minutes. Click here to find a recipe for a breakfast when added to your diet can really help in fat loss.
Oats end is a food rich in fiber, and so helps to lower cholesterol by reducing LDL (bad) cholesterol.
Health Benefits using in your daily diet:
1. Cholesterol: Cholesterol is responsible for a variety of cardiovascular diseases and is one of the biggest enemies of our hearts. Soluble fiber containing abundant flakes oats, have the capacity to bind and remove bad cholesterol, without lowering levels of good
2. Cancer: Oat flakes, like other cereals and vegetables contain a number of phytochemical substances. Many phytochemicals are known to help reduce the risk of cancer. Also, the high fiber consumption is directly linked to reducing the risk of cancer related to hormonal disorders, such as cancer of the breast, ovary, uterus, and prostate cancer in men.
3. Diabetes: Oat consumption helps slow and gradual increase blood sugar levels. This control of sugar levels and insulin levels, prevents many complications associated with diabetes mellitus. Also, the slow rise in blood sugar levels, achieved control of our appetites, as our energy levels remain stable and helps us feel full. Thus, we can more easily control our weight.
4. Digestive system: The high content of oat fiber helps in good bowel function and fights constipation.
5. Blood pressure: Scientific studies have shown that daily consumption of one serving of oats, helps fight hypertension and effectively lowers blood pressure.