How to make homemade liquid soap
You will need 250 to 300 g. grated soap, 2 tablespoons of liquid glycerin and about 3.5 liters of water.
- Fill a pot with about 4 liters of distilled water and add the grated soap.
- Add 2 tablespoons of liquid glycerin and turn the heat to medium-high and stir to dissolve the soap.
- Begins to blur after 3-4 hours.
- Allow to cool for at least 10-12 hours.
- Once completely cool about 12 hours later and it will harden like liquid soap.
- If your mixture is a little stiff, you can add some water and hit it with a blender or mixer. If you come out too runny, put it back on the stove, add more soap and follow the above procedure again. Keep the liquid soap in a large pot and fill it into smaller bottles for when you need it!