Organic Coconut FlourCoconut flour will give your recipes a pleasant coconut aroma and its delicately sweet taste. It has a very low carbohydrate content, making it ideal for people who try to lose weight but also for diabetics.
It has high fiber content. Dietary fiber is very beneficial to human health. It can help digestion, reduce blood sugar absorption, and can lower cholesterol. With coconut flour we can also reduce the risk of heart diseases, diabetes and some forms of cancer. The fibers has the ability to give the feeling of satiety at a faster rate.
- Coconut flour is ideal for baking. It has less digestible carbohydrates than other flours, and vegetables.
- Coconut flour is GLUTEN FREE and is ideal for food intolerances used safely by people with celiac disease and gluten intolerance and does not exacerbate inflammation like other flours. While it contains the same amount of protein as wheat flour, it does not contain gluten, the protein responsible for food intolerances.
- Although it does not contain the protein gluten, it still has a significant protein content. It contains vitamin C, B1. About 15mg of vitamin C for every 100g of flour. It contains iron. Other nutrients included in coconut flour are, manganese and calcium.
- Coconut flour has the highest percentage of fiber (58%) than any other flour. Fiber promotes better digestion, a healthy heart, stimulates the immune system, helps detoxify the body and lowers cholesterol.
- Coconut flour can help in losing weight. It is ideal for people who follow a low carbohydrate diet. Its high fiber content gives the feeling of fullness and satiety, leading to decreased appetite and weight control.
- The amount of natural sugar in coconut flour allows us to reduce sugar in the recipe, making it favorable for diabetics.
- Has a high lauric acid content. Lauric acid is a saturated fatty acid that is essential for the health of the immune system. It is also known for promoting a healthy skin.
- He has no cholesterol. Coconut flour is free of preservatives.
You can use it in cakes, biscuits, pies, pancakes.