Dancing Fruits - Organic green teaThe smell of green tea picked in conjunction with the aromas emerging from the banana, apple, strawberry and healing properties of calendula, give us a wonderful aromatic beverage, you can enjoy it hot or cold.
Loose leafs 1 - 2 tsp
Water temperature 80 - 90 degrees
Time 3 - 4 minutes
- Green tea is full of polyphenols and phytochemicals with strong antioxidant properties, and responsible for the bitter taste.
- Includes 6 main polyphenols known as catechins.
- Contains much more catechins than black tea with.
- Epigallocatechin gallate (known as EGCG) is one of the leading and most active catechins in green tea.
- Finally, contains alkaloids, namely alkaline substances such as caffeine (in smaller amounts compared to those found in black tea and Oolong), having stimulant properties.
Green tea is rich like no other in catechins. What does this mean How drinking will increase by 3-4% of the energy we consume daily! Imagine then your organism to burn 67 extra calories a day, thanks to the tea.
In addition, regular consumption of green tea (2-3 cups daily) is associated not only with a reduction in body weight but also to reduce abdominal fat
Modern scientific studies continually confirm the beneficial effects of green tea and health, thanks to the capacity of the antioxidant catechins to create a protective shield against various forms of cancer, cardiovascular disease, and diabetes mellitus.