Jasmin bai mao huo Green teaIt comes from the Fujian province in China known as "white monkey". This tea puts a gentle, sweet and pleasant fragrance of jasmine. It is said that in China the ladies drink because it gives luster and beauty to the skin.
Product code: 390-4318
Availability: AVAILABLE NOT AVAILABLE
Loose leafs 1 tsp
Water temperature 70 - 80 degrees
Time 2 - 3 minutes
Talking about the benefits of green tea to health:
- Green tea is full of polyphenols and phytochemicals with strong antioxidant properties, and responsible for the bitter taste.
- Includes 6 main polyphenols known as catechins.
- Contains much more catechins than black tea with.
- Epigallocatechin gallate (known as EGCG) is one of the leading and most active catechins in green tea.
- Finally, contains alkaloids, namely alkaline substances such as caffeine (in smaller amounts compared to those found in black tea and Oolong), having stimulant properties.
Green tea is rich like no
other in catechins. What does this mean How drinking will increase by
3-4% of the energy we consume daily! Imagine then your organism to burn
67 extra calories a day, thanks to the tea.
In addition, regular consumption of green tea (2-3 cups daily) is associated not only with a reduction in body weight but also to reduce abdominal fat
Modern scientific studies continually confirm the beneficial effects of green tea and health, thanks to the capacity of the antioxidant catechins to create a protective shield against various forms of cancer, cardiovascular disease, and diabetes mellitus.