Organic Coconut sugarIt has a low glycemic index (35) is ideal for people who want to maintain or lose weight, friendly to people experiencing diabetes, those who want to reduce the feeling of hunger and to improve their physical strength and energy.
It is 75% sucrose, consisting of long-chain saccharides, which the body needs to break, so absorbed much more slowly. Thus, the energy levels of the organization kept in balance and the satiety lasts longer.
Compared with the brown and white sugar, is very rich in minerals and trace elements such as nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, magnesium, sodium, iron, zinc, manganese, and vitamins C and B1, B2, B3, B6 and C and over 14 important amino acids.
It has a wonderful flavor, reminiscent of brown sugar, but also is more mature and has notes of caramel.
Benefits of eating low glycemic index.
1. Contribute to better glycemic control
2. Improves the sensitivity of the body to insulin
3. Helps in weight loss, as well as to preserve the loss
4. Contribute to reducing the incidence of cardiovascular diseases
5. Contribute to improving the lipid profile
6. Decreases hunger, and satiety lasts longer