Rosewater Face tonic (Discurides) (200ml)
It is used as a tonic lotion and beacause it is 100% natural, it also used for sweets, ice creams, pasta and drinks.
It should form part of our everyday care, as it is rich in antiseptic and antioxidant ingredients. It creates hyperemia on the face-skin and closes the diluted pores, efficiently removing the excessive fatty sebum and make-up residues from the facial cleansing. Additionally it restores the PH balance of the skin back to normal.
10 Rosewater Benefits for Skin & Hair
1. Rosewater helps maintain the skin's pH balance, and also controls excess oil.
2. "Rose water has anti-inflammatory properties that can help reduce the redness of irritated skin, get rid of acne, dermatitis and eczema. It is a great cleanser and aids in removing oil and dirt accumulated in clogged pores", says Dr. Deepali Bhardwaj, Skincare Expert.
3. Rose water helps hydrate, revitalize and moisturize the skin giving it with that refreshed look.
4. Due to its antibacterial properties, rose water also aids in healing scars, cuts and wounds.
5. The antioxidant properties of rose water help to strengthen skin cells and regenerate skin tissues.
6. Due to the astringent like properties it possesses, rose water helps clean pores and tone the skin. Applying rose water after steaming tightens capillaries, reduces redness and blotchiness.
7. The aroma of roses is said to be a powerful mood enhancer. It rids you of feelings of anxiety and promotes emotional well-being, thereby making you feel more relaxed.
8. The nourishing and moisturizing properties of rose water enhance the quality of hair. It is known to treat mild scalp inflammations and get rid of dandruff. Rosewater works wonders as a natural conditioner and revitalizes hair growth.
9. The scent of rose water on your pillow also helps you sleep better after a long day, making you wake up refreshed.
10. It also helps aging skin, keeping fine lines and wrinkles at bay.
Produced by the Greek company Dioskouridis in the Municipality of Mouriki in the Prefecture of Kozani certified by ISO 22000