Organic 7 Mushroom Blend PowderThe ultimate Superfood! The Organic 7 Mushroom Blend is a combination of mushrooms known for their unique benefits polysaccharides and excellent medicinal properties.
Related categories: Organic
Product code: 699
Availability: AVAILABLE NOT AVAILABLE
Ingredients: Reishi - Chaga - Shiitake - Maitake - Lion's Mane - Cordyceps - White fungus
Organic 7 Mushroom Blend is a combination of well-known mushrooms for their healthbenefits. Each mushroom used in this blend consists has its own unique health-giving polysaccharides and medicinal properties. When different medicinal mushrooms are combined and consumed together, they increasingly support the immune system, cardiovascular systems, energy levels and many more benefits to enhance the well-being.
This blend pairs well with a variety of foods and beverages.
INGREDIENTS Organic Reishi Mushroom Powder (14.29%), Organic Chaga Mushroom Powder (14.29%), Organic ShiitakeMushroom Powder (14.29%), Organic Maitake Mushroom Powder (14.29%), Organic Lion’s Mane Mushroom Powder (14.29%) , Organic Cordyceps Militaris Mushroom Powder (14.29%), Organic White Fungus Mushroom Powder (14.29%).
1) Lion’s Mane Mushroom also known as hou tou gu or yamabushitake. The Mushroom for the Mind.
Here are 9 health benefits of lion’s mane mushrooms:
~ Could Protect Against Dementia
~ Helps Relieve Mild Symptoms of Depression and Anxiety
~ May Speed Recovery from Nervous System Injuries
~ Protects Against Ulcers in the Digestive Tract
~ Reduces Heart Disease Risk
~ Helps Manage Diabetes Symptoms
~ May Help Fight Cancer
~ Reduces Inflammation and Oxidative Stress
~ Boosts the Immune System
2) Reishi Mushroom: The Mushroom of Immortality. According to Chinese medicine Reishi mushroom has a positive effect for preventing heart disease, the treatment of insomnia, anxiety and depression, to fight male impotence, reduce cholesterol, hypertension and hypotension and diseases related to the liver.
Improves glucose levels in blood, fights allergies and inflammation, has antioxidant and antitumor efficiency, significantly improves the symptoms of arthritis and menopause.It contains 400 beneficial active ingredients and makes a very powerful antiviral that fortifies the immune system and builds the body's health, especially during the autumn which viruses and diseases are on their increase.
Reishi (Ganoderma lucidum) is considered the premier adaptogen herb through a list of 300 herbs that have been identified as adaptogens. The adaptogen herbs is one of the mysteries of nature and are famous for their astonishing therapeutic effect.
3) Cordyceps Mushroom: The Caterpillar Fungus
~ May Boost Exercise Performance
~ Anti-Aging Properties
~ Potential Anti-Tumor Effects
~ May Help Manage Type 2 Diabetes
~ Possible Benefits for Heart Health
~ May Help Fight Inflammation
4) Chaga Mushroom: The Mushroom that’s not a Mushroom For centuries, chaga has been used as a traditional medicine in Russia and other Northern European countries, mainly to boost immunity and overall health.
It has also been used to treat diabetes, certain cancers and heart disease
Several studies have found that substances present in chaga may effectively prevent cancer and slow tumor growth. One study showed that a hot water extract of chaga mushroom inhibited the growth and promoted the death of colon cancer cells.
The outer portion of the chaga mushroom (sclerotium) contains high amounts of polyphenols, which act as antioxidants. They protect against free radicals that may lead to liver and other organ damage.
Chaga mushrooms may help prevent stomach ulcers caused by Helicobacter pylori.
5) Shiitake Mushroom: The Fragrant Mushroom. Shiitake mushrooms are the most popular mushrooms in the world and have a meaty and versatile flavor, hence why they’ve been used as a food source in Asia for hundreds of years. In China, shiitake is called Xiang gu, which translates to fragrant mushroom. During the Ming Dynasty in China, shiitake was deemed “the elixir of life”.
They’re great to cook with, and are also loaded with B-vitamins, helping to control blood sugar levels and reduce inflammation in the body. Shiitake has a long been used as both a food and a supplement in TCM, as it is thought to boost longevity and improve circulation. Lentinan, a polysaccharide in shiitake mushrooms, has shown great promise as an immunotherapy agent. Research has also discovered a compound in shiitake, eritadenine, that has lowered cholesterol in some studies.
6) Maitake Mushroom: The Dancing Mushroom.This mushroom is also an adaptogen.
Compared to other mushrooms, maitake has shown better results in preventing and treating cancer and other health conditions. Maitake also has a positive effect on overall immunity.
Maitake mushrooms are rich in: antioxidants, beta-glucans, vitamins B and C, copper, potassium, fiber, minerals, amino acids.
Maitake mushroom may also be useful in treating, cold and flu viruses high or low blood pressure, immune, function, side effects of chemotherapy, diabetes and cholesterol
A 2013 study indicates that maitake D-Fraction could be useful in preventing and treating breast cancer. Researchers suggest that the Maitake mushroom has been shown Truste.d Source to suppress tumor growth in mice. It can also increase the number of cells fighting against the tumor. This suggests that it could also be effective in managing cancer in humans when taken orally.
7) White fungus has been prized for its medicinal benefits, namely anti-inflammatory and anti-tumor. In Chinese families, it is commonly used in soups cooked for soothing purposes like nourishing the bodies, healing dry coughs and clearing heat in the lungs.
White Fungus Mushroom: The ultimate anti-aging beauty mushroom!
My go-to mushroom elixir recipe.
1.5 cups plain full-fat organic coconut milk
1/2 tsp each of organic 7 mushroom blend
1 tsp chia seed
1 tbsp raw organic honey
2 pitted medjool dates (more if you want it sweeter!)
2 tbsp raw cacao powder
1 tsp maca powder
1/2 tsp turmeric powder
Himalayan sea salt to taste
Blend all ingredients in a blender.
Serve cold or, if it's chilly where you are, warm it up in a pot and enjoy!