Iceland moss PowderAs the seaweed has lots of nutrients, minerals and vitamins, it is capable of curing various health issues like lung disorders, thyroid malfunctions, less immunity level, ulcers, bladder issues, intestinal disorders, tumors and glandular issues.
Код товара: 213
Наличие: В НАЛИЧИИ НЕ В НАЛИЧИИ
This sea moss has been used in Iceland for many centuries in soups, broths and gravies. It is primarily used for healing people suffering from undernourishment to strengthen and fortify their health. When you use 10 gram or 2 tablespoons of Irish moss, it has only 5 calories and fat of 0.02 grams. This makes it a suitable choice for replacing fatty ingredients in dishes like nuts and avocados to lower its fat content.
It also has 0.06 grams of sugar, 3.33% of magnesium, dietary fiber of 0.1 grams, 11.13% of iron. Further it has 3.62% of Vitamin B2, Vitamin B9 of 4.5% and magnesium of 3.33%. This makes it ideal for everyday use. Irish moss is loaded with 15 essential minerals to help the human body get a fair dose of potassium, calcium, iodine and sulphur. It is also rich in Vitamins K, F, D, E and A that helps in improving the overall health of a person.
Top 10 Health Benefits Of Irish Moss
1. Cures Anemia: When the oxygen circulated in your body become very low, it results in low hemoglobin levels and decrease of red blood cells. Irish moss combats anemia by preventing iron deficiency and maintaining the red blood cells as well as the hemoglobin count. This, in turn, promotes the immunity level and improves the functions of the brain.
2. Source of Energy: The iron content of Irish moss helps in quick transportation of oxygen to your body cells. It also aids in promoting the metabolic enzyme process, which is important for absorbing the nutrients and promotes the digestion of proteins in the foods. This weed also helps in improving the concentration and improves the muscle strength by offering instant energy to your body.
3. Treats Thyroid Disorders: This sea moss has an abundant amount of DI-Iodothyronine, which gets broken down by T3 that makes it an apt choice for treating the thyroid gland. The brown colored seaweed contains T3 and T4 in the form of iodine compounds that are organically found.
Plus, it also has iodine in the concentrated form, which fuels the functions of the thyroid gland. The sea moss also has a huge amount of selenium that helps in producing the thyroid hormone. It also promotes the function of thyroid and improves your metabolism and aids in quick weight loss.
4. Relieves Respiratory Problems: Irish moss has the ability to relieve all the symptoms associated with flu and colds, which makes it a good choice for your winter soups. Being a potent source of potassium chloride, this sea moss dissolves the catarrhs or the phlegm and inflammation of the mucous membrane to prevent congestion.
It also has antiviral agents and antimicrobial properties that help in getting rid of all kinds of infections. It improves the immunity system of the body. It also prevents several infections like flu, sore throat, chest coughs, bronchitis, tuberculosis, pneumonia and much more.
5. Boosts Mental Health: Sea moss has high amount of potassium, which are essential for the smooth functioning of your body cells. As your body cannot conserve potassium, it is important for you to add sea moss in your diet to promote your mental functions and behavior. It also helps you to get a good relief from anxiety disorders, depression, fibromyalgia, agitation, moodiness and agitation.
Irish moss also has Algin, which is a phytonutrient with an impressive therapeutic value that helps it to perform like a heavy metal detoxifying agent. This ingredient in the sea moss helps in removing the heavy metal residue from your body tissues.
6. Promotes Recovery; Irish moss can strengthen the connective tissues. This helps it to recover faster after a strenuous workout session or from surgeries, invasive procedures and serious injuries. It has several minerals and vitamins to help you recover from illnesses and diseases quickly by replenishing and supporting the immune system. The Irish moss also helps in quick recovery from debilitating medical issues like pneumonia and tuberculosis. As it maintains a nutrition rich profile, it helps people suffering from hypertension and arteriosclerosis recover much faster.
7. Improves Skin Health: The cosmetic industry considers the Irish moss as a wonder ingredient. It can help in preventing skin inflammation, varicose veins, dysentery and halitosis. It is also known as a skin protector and softer, which works by nourishing the skin by maintaining its hydration level. The sea moss also repairs the skin from various issues like rashes, psoriasis, sun burns and eczema. Using Irish moss as a beverage or as a topical application will provide an excellent hydration effect in the long term. This seaweed also protects the moisture inside the cellular walls to prevent it from drying. It is rich in sodium and can give you a face lift when you apply the gel on your facial skin.
8. Aids In Quick Digestion: Irish moss is loaded with rich fiber that makes it a mild and useful laxative. It can also soothe the tissues that are inflamed in the intestinal walls to offer good relied for all kinds of disorders. The demulcent properties that the sea moss has, helps in soothing the digestive tract mucous membranes. It also eases vomiting, gastritis, indigestion, dyspepsia, heartburn and nausea.
9. Helps in Weight Loss: Regular consumption of Irish moss would help in keeping obesity at bay. Being a low calorie food item and rich in nutrients, it can make a great choice for all weight loss programs. Its prowess to absorb the moisture, improving its volume and fills the intestinal tract with its bulk material, thereby offering a fuller feeling to prevent you from binge eating and snacking. It also helps in eliminating the waste by passing it along the gastrointestinal tract. The rich iodine content in it accelerates the thyroid function, energy and promotes weight loss.
10. Prevents Radiation Poisoning: The iodine content found in Irish moss helps in curbing the side effects of the radiation therapy. It can be used in the diet of cancer patients to provide better relief. It also aids in the recovery from cancer and poisoning caused by radiation. This seaweed can absorb the toxic substances from bowel and make sure the radiation poisoning is flushed out from your system.