Organic Rice protein 80%
Rice protein powder. Rice protein is considered better than other protein sources. It can be consumed by athletes and people with gastrointestinal disorders such as irritable bowel syndrome. Rice protein does not contain gluten or lactose and is a good source of protein for people with lactose or gluten intolerance.
Without chemical treatment contains essential amino acids for the body . It is hypoallergenic and suitable for a wide range of consumers. Particularly popular with vegetarians, it helps to maintain adequate protein levels in their bodies. Rice protein is to be used in conjunction with proper diet and exercise.
The key to this product is that it was made of sprouting, dark rice and for the production is used only herbal enzymes.
It is very low in fat, contains no saturated fat and can be a great help in weight loss on a diet.
Not suitable for children under 15 years of age or pregnant women.
• Stimulates and nourishes healthy body and muscle system
• It is low in calories and can be a great help on a diet
• Helps restore injuries, wounds, postoperative periods
• Promotes skin health
• The combination and the proportion of the amino acid resembles to breast milk
• Provides key nutrients, such as thiamine, iron, potassium and phosphorus
Nutritional values (per 100 gram)
Protein (Dried basis) 80.26g
Dietary fibre 3.4g
How to use: 1 tsp. teaspoon (3 tbs. sharp for athletes before or right after training) dissolved in water, yogurt, milk, juice.