Organic almond milk sugar-free with added calcium (1lt)Almond milk is a perfect alternative to dairy milk or soy milk to mix it with coffee, tea, cereal, baking, sauces or as a refreshing cold or hot drink by it self. It is also used by vegans, as a substitute for dairy products as a plant food.
Shake well before opening. Keep refrigerated after opening and consume within 5 days.
EcoMil organic almond milks can be consumed at any time of the day, hot or cold, in coffee or tea, and can also be used in your recipes: sauces, cakes, pancakes, puddings,…
A plethora of nutrients sutch as fiber, magnesium, zinc, iron, potassium, calcium, phosphorus, flavonoids and vitamins E, D, A. Almonds is a vegetable food, almond beverage is naturally low in saturated fat but contains more monounsaturated fat that helps cardiovascular health.
It is worth mentioning that the almond drink does not contain cholesterol nor lactose, and hence contributes to reduce dietary cholesterol and is ideal for those with an intolerance or allergy to cow's milk. All this, yielding just 24 calories per 100ml, which makes it important ally if you are trying to loss or maintaining a healthy weight.
- In ice cream (stir and refrigerate bananas, honey and almond drink)
- In smoothies (fruit: banana or strawberries and crushed ice)
- In milkshake
- Combined with whole grains
- In sweet cream, rice pudding
- In recipes that require baking: Cake, bread
- Vegetable gratin (broccoli, cauliflower)
- In bechamel (with cheese and spinach)
- Instead of cream to pasta or risotto with white sauce
- In creamy soups.