Caster Stevia 1:1 Parana
Caster Stevia powder is used like Stevia 1: 1 with erythritol without bitter or metallic aftertaste and with excellent taste.
Related categories: Nutrition, Dukan - Keto - Paleo diets
Product code: 624
Availability: AVAILABLE NOT AVAILABLE
Due to its low calorie and carbohydrate content, it is ideal for people with diabetes and dieting, as well as for those who follow a healthy and balanced diet.
Appropriate for: Coating of sweets such as chocolate chip cookies, cakes, meringues, etc.
Recipe and Instructions (kourabiedes) Greek cookies for Christmas time.
180-200 gr. almond flour
3 tbsp. soft butter
5-6 tbsp. stevia powder (or some other powder
1/2 tbsp. vanilla extract
1/8 kg salt
1/3 cup chopped almond or pecan nuts
1) Start by preheating the oven to 180 degrees.
2) Spread a piece of non-stick paper on a baking sheet.
3) Mix in a bowl the almond flour, the butter, 3 tbsp. powder, vanilla extract and salt. The mixture will look dry at first. Continue kneading and this will change.
4) Add the chopped almond. You can put pecan nuts instead of almonds.
Make cookies with your dough. Give them whatever shape you want. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until they acquire a slightly golden-brown color. What you need to know is that the cookies will be spread in the oven. So keep them at a distance.
5) Remove from the oven and let cool for about 5 minutes. Transfer to a grill and leave for another 10 minutes. At first they will look soft but after 10 minutes they will harden and acquire the cookie texture that chocolate cookies have. Put some powdered stevia in a shallow bowl and dip each kourabiedaki inside. Let your cookies cool and enjoy them.
6) You can also preserve them in the refrigerator.