Vanilla essential oil (Lappa Avocado 7ml)The essential oil of vanilla is considered to cause a pleasant feeling of well-being similar to eating chocolate. Only a few drops are enough in to a device or a massage oil, to feel sensual and exotic feel that it leaves.
Category: Essential oils
Product code: 9025
Availability: AVAILABLE NOT AVAILABLE
8 Major Benefits and Uses of Vanilla Essential Oil
1. Helps Fight Infections: Minor scrapes or scratches where the skin has broken needs protection. You do not want to leave you or your family open to get infections. Germs can come from anywhere no matter how much you clean. You want to keep your wound clean from infection until it has fully healed. The essential oil has eugenol which helps fight bacteria. Vanillin has the naturally occurring hydroxybenzaldehyde that helps to fight infection when applied to a wound.
Use: Put 2-3 drops on a cotton ball and rub wherever skin has been broken. The skin is the largest organ of our body. It is the first line of defense in protecting us from harms. Continue applying the vanilla oil night and day until the broken skin has healed over.
2. Reduces Inflammation: Inflammation is the body’s response to injury. Inflammation ranges from minor to severe. It is important to always treat the main issue for the inflammation. While you heal there is more you can do. Vanilla essential can be added to a carrier oil and used as a topical oil to be rubbed into the inflamed area.
Use: Mix 1 tablespoon of vanilla oil with one tablespoon of jojoba or almond carrier oil and massage into the area of inflammation.
3. Helps Respiratory Problems: Allergies, colds, and other respiratory issues can cause pain and suffering to us. Many people think of using over the counter menthol products to ease the respiratory problems. However, this oil is another natural option. By simply inhaling it on a cotton swab or adding it to your favorite diffuser can help. (3)
Use: Put 2-3 drops on a cotton ball and inhale. Follow directions of your diffuser. Put the proper amount into your diffuser and allow the room to fill with the lovely scent. A few drops on your pillow also helps at night.
4. Works As An Antioxidant: Eating and breathing antioxidants help keep oxidants from multiplying in our bodies. Vanilla essential Oil has is an antioxidant by helping eliminate free radicals from your body. Oxidants can also cause other illnesses and break down our immune system. Besides making a room smell great, vanilla essential oil can help you to boost your immune system while you breathe it.
Use: Put 2-3 drops on a cotton ball and inhale. You can also use a diffuser so the air in a room is full of the aroma of vanilla. This helps bring the beneficial properties of this oil to you. Always follow the directions of the diffuser you have. Putting too much water or too much oil can break the diffuser.
5. Is An Aphrodisiac: The scent of vanilla has an effect on the sexual drive of men. If you are a woman, you can even wear vanilla on your skin to entice your loved one. It is also helpful to have the room where you want to get romantic be filled with the aroma of vanilla. This can be easily done by having an essential oil diffuser of the proper size to fully fill the room with the aroma of vanilla. With the relaxing properties of vanilla oil, it also works as an aphrodisiac for women.
Use: Put 2-3 dabs of vanilla oil on all pulse points of the body. Fill the diffuser with the proper amount of vanilla essential oil. Follow the directions of the diffuser. You can also add a 1:1 ratio of vanilla oil to a carrier oil like jojoba or coconut oil to use as a massage oil.
6. Relieves Anxiety: There are varying degrees of anxiety. People are anxious for any number of reasons about issues and events in their life. Vanilla essential oil affects the brain to help soothe and help to reduce anxiety. The essential oil can help bring your thoughts to more positive and gratifying places in your mind. Anxiety starts in the mind and can have adverse effects on the body. By helping your mind with the help this oil, you can start to help anxiety from taking over.
Use: Put 4 to 5 drop of vanilla oil in your bath water. Use vanilla oil in your room diffuser.
7. Helps With Depression: It is normal to feel temporarily down from time to time. If you feel down often and to the point of stopping normal activities, it might be depression. It can help depression by sending a message to the brain once the smell of say the Vanilla oil is registered. It has an uplifting and positive effect on the brain.
Use: Put the vanilla oil into an essential oil diffuser. Follow the directions of your diffuser for how many drops to put in. Make sure to use the proper size for your room size. Put 4-5 drops of vanilla oil in your bath. Place 2-3 drops of vanilla on your wrist and neck.
8. Helps Repel Mosquitos: Chemicals in mosquito repellent products can be carcinogens. Mosquito repellent lotions can also cause skin irritations. This essential oil helps to repel mosquitos.
A vanilla scented bath can be relaxing, invigorating, even an aphrodisiac.
The essential oil of vanilla combined very well with: Orange, Lemon, Neroli, Chamomile, Lavender, Sandalwood.
Not used on the skin undiluted.