Pink rose tea
The flower has a beneficial effect on the human body. The leaves and petals can reduce fever, to eliminate toxins and strengthen the body's defenses.
The rose oil soothes the body and the spirit and rosewater is wonderful tonic and skin cleanser.
The reasons for the diuretic effects of the roses are they contain Vitamin C, pectin, malic and citric acids.”
Ten reasons to drink rose buds tea :
1) It clears toxins and heat from the body. As a result it has a cooling effect on the body.
2) It can relieve from sore throat, runny nose and blocked bronchial tubes.
3) It is useful to people those prone to chest problems by fighting against infections.
4) Rose tea helps to fight the infection in the digestive tract and re-establish the normal bacterial population of the intestines.
5) It relieves fluid retention and hastens the elimination of wastes through kidneys.
6) It is a wonderful remedy for dysentery, diarrhea and gastro enteritis.
7) It is a laxative. It works as a remedy for all liver problems including sluggishness and constipation. [ding, ding, ding… the bells are going off!]
8) It cleanses the liver and gall bladder and promotes bile flow.
9) Rose petal tea can be used to relieve uterine congestion causing pain and heavy periods. It is an excellent remedy for irregular periods and infertility.
10) It has an uplifting effect on the nervous system and can relieve insomnia, depression and fatigue.
Use: Pour 3-4 roses in a cup of tea warm water for 7-10 minutes, strain and drink.
Drink the beverage 2-3 times a day.