Shipping cost & Delivery
Completion of the order:
Once you enter your order, you get the following message (example):
THANK YOU FOR YOUR ORDER!
Order code: # HRZFEL-07201782
Submission Date: Monday 01/01/2017, 14:21
Number of products: -
Dates and Delivery hours:
The delivery process can last up to 2-3 working days.The delivery days are from Monday to Friday from 9.00 am until 17.00 pm for Athens, Thessaloniki, Patras, Larisa and all around Crete (counties of Heraklion, Chania, Lasithi and Rethymnon). For the rest of Greece the delivery hours of each Transport Company are applied. (ACS Courier)
Track Your Parcel
Once your order has shipped, we will send you an email with your tracking number. To track your package, simply click on the link provided.
For deliveries more than 55 € transport costs are free for whole of Greece, while the online store accepts orders up to 20kg. For bigger deliveries, please contact us.
For orders less than 55 € the cost is modified:
For all Greece (continental and islands) the cost is € 4 to 2 kg and then € 1.00 for each extra kg
If the shipping address belongs to the inaccessible - remote areas of ACS Courier, there may be a slight delay in delivery of the package due to ACS policy deliveries.
Under no circumstances we ask ACS COURIER not to deliver a parcel in remote regions.
The courier company does not always communicate by phone before deliveries.
• In case you prefer a delivery company of your choice with who cretea.gr does not work with, then shipping costs charge the customer, regardless if the order exceeds 55 €
For orders of 2-12 kg, shipments are made via ELTA Hellenic Post and the prices depend on the country of destination.
Depending on the sending country you selected, the system will inform you for the exact shipping costs.
For orders of greater weight, please contact us.
Prices for shipments in Europe are: EU countries - Zone 1 (Cyprus, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, France, Germany, Denmark, Estonia, United. Kingdom, Ireland, Spain, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia , Slovenia, Sweden, Czech Republic, Finland) as well as Switzerland, Iceland, Norway)
Zone 1 :
• € 8,40, for shipments up to 0,5 kg.
• € 11.20, for shipments of 0.5 kg. Up to 1kg.
• € 16.50, for shipments from 1kg to 2kg.
• € 33.93, for shipments from 2kg to 3kg.
• € 38,35, for shipments from 3kg to 4kg.
• € 42.71, for shipments from 4kg to 5kg.
• € 47,07, for shipments from 5kg to 6kg.
• € 51.43, for shipments from 6kg to 7kg.
• € 55.79, for shipments from 7kg to 8kg.
• € 60,15, for shipments from 8kg to 9kg.
• € 64.51, for shipments from 9kg to 10kg.
• € 68.87, for shipments from 10kg to 11kg.
• € 73.23, for shipments from 11kg to 12kg.
Prices for shipments in ther countries of Europe and the rest of the world Zone 2
• € 9.20, for shipments up to 0.5kg.
• € 15.00 for shipments of 0.5kg. To 1kg.
• € 27.50 for shipments from 1kg to 2kg.
• € 40.54, for shipments from 2kg to 3kg.
• € 46,18, for shipments from 3kg to 4kg.
• € 51.82, for shipments from 4kg to 5kg.
• € 57.46, for shipments from 5kg to 6kg.
• € 63.10, for shipments from 6kg to 7kg.
• € 68.74, for shipments from 7kg to 8kg.
• € 74.38 for shipping from 8kg to 9kg.
• € 80,02 for shipments from 9kg to 10kg.
• € 85.66, for shipments from 10kg to 11kg.
• € 91.30, for shipments from 11kg to 12kg.
Your order may be delayed for the following reasons:
The product has been delayed to be sent from our supplier: For us to be able to offer you very competitive prices, we order our products from a very wide range of suppliers either indigenous or international. Though there are cases when a delivery can «be stuck» at the customs or during its transportation, with the result to not having it in our warehouse when computing. In a case like this, we will contact you to ask whether you want your order without this product or to suggest you an alternative one. This item will be sent to you right after its receipt in our warehouse.
The product you ordered has been discontinued and is not available: In that case staff from our company will contact you immediately to give you every alternative solution.
In periods of extreme weather or strikes as well as in any case of force majeure which may affect the transport and delivery of your order.
In case the telephone and / or electronic mail (e-mail) contact with you is impossible (if a problem occurs on your order, either related to the product either related to the payment) because for example the data you entered is not properly updated.